Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Player Config Thread

Player Config Thread 1 year 10 months ago #5550

• Psytrux
  • Fresh Player
Here is an updated version of Kates. Everything is basically the same but this just prevents some crashing issues... www.dropbox.com/s/j7jswc6ofrvbxlj/Psy.txt?dl=0
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Psytrux.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Player Config Thread 1 year 10 months ago #5551

• Ruzy12
  • Fresh Player
I shall keep the idea of running configs on the back burner while I go and heat up my pizza hot pockets.....but instantly think about sniping on heights

Player Config Thread 1 year 10 months ago #5552

My mac only have a 45FPS max and most of time it's only 15FPS. Are u going to let me play?

Player Config Thread 1 year 1 month ago #5590

I know I'm bumping an old-ass post but this is what I like to use: www.reddit.com/r/insurgency/comments/5ai...ow_to_use_a/d9r30ks/

I mainly just had a significant FPS drop on Market's main street and a few random areas on other maps, and this grants me about 20 more FPS while making the game look almost the same.

If anyone comes across this thread and isn't having FPS issues, I'd say at least use cl_impacteffects 0 simply because it makes it easier to confirm kills and respond to gunfire when shit is hitting all around you. It just takes away those dust clouds that get kicked up by bullets hitting stuff. I always wondered how people on TS could confirm kills for me when I couldn't see shit... well, apparently that's it.

My solution is by no means a cfg for low end rigs, it basically just lets people like me who like to have a pretty game keep it pretty while not handicapping themselves. It's also nice being able to easily switch between configs on the fly.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds