I know, I know... it's been awhile. I apologize for the long hiatus but we needed some time to get our feet wet and set up the DGL! Have no fear though, PUG NIGHTS ARE BACK TO STAY! We will be having our first pug night as DGL December 4th at 9 PM EST. We will be holding these twice a month, on Thursdays at 9 PM EST from now on!
We usually get around 60 people to show up so this time, with the humble bundle, I expect a lot more!
How it works:
- People connect to teamspeak and all join a general channel.
- Captains are chosen.
- Each captain gets 2 picks (picks are snaked, first to last then last to first, to ensure fair picking)
- The next 2 picks are assigned at random
- Teams join the assigned server, an admin asks if everyone is ready, once all ready, games restarted and people play game, winners go on losers hug it out
Here is teamspeak info:
I will personally be making sure teams are not stacked to ensure proper sportsmanship, competitive players will be split up fairly. We will follow DGL rules they are in a nutshell:
- 5v5 Firefight
- No C4, RPG's, Heavy Armor, Chest Carrier/Rig, LMG's
- First to 9 wins, sides are swapped at 8 total rounds.
Why are we doing this?
It's an easy and nice way for people to get exposed to a different side of insurgency that they normally would not be exposed to, the competitive side :)
Here is teamspeak info again: